Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Belgian brand: Essentiel

For those of you who haven't heard of it, Essentiel is a Belgian brand that was established by Esfandiar Eghtessadi  in 1999. It's a very wellknown brand here in Belgium with about 20stores all over the country. They also have 3stores in France.

I've been of fan of the brand for some time now and I love their spring collection. It's fun!!! Lots of colors and prints (which is very typical for the brand)!! Just makes you happy looking at it!

For more information please take a look at their website on http://www.essentiel.be !









12 comments:

Steph Yt. said...

oh wow! nice!! thanks for introducing me to this brand hun!

xx
-S

http://www.gingerandlace.blogspot.com

Tinacious Me said...

wow, great collection! thanks for the post!

WWW.TINACIOUS.ME

Ms. Champagne said...

wow some amazing pattern mixing happening in this shoot. I love it, perfect as a style reference. I can't wait to mix all the prints for springtime!

thanks

xoxo champagne

Unknown said...

I love the collection!
But I don't like the location and that stupid plant!
bbyangelx.blogspot.com

Mia M. said...

wow, gorgeous clothes, thanks for sharing!


participate in my first GIVEAWAY !!!

mia

lisa signorini said...

great selection pics!

Visit my blog and if you want we can follow each other!
have a great day!

www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Melina said...

amazing photos!
xx

Michelle Wan said...

nice pics thanks for sharing
come visit my blog
http://mwanwan.blogspot.com

JustPatience said...

Loving the bright colors and the floral prints

www.justpatience.com

Fanlights said...

The Minute I set my eyes on your posts glitter explodes throughout the atmosphere angels and fairies dance across the room the world shines rainbow colors I love your blog keep posting baby X mercury moonshine dutchess

Kdotorg said...

Love this lookbook, so colourful and fun! Great blog :)
km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
x.

Style attack... said...

Hey! I found the label also in Greece, where I live and I loved it...you were right for the colours...