Friday, March 9, 2012

Editorial: Wang Xiao, Lily Zhi and Zhao Lei for Vogue China March 2012

These pictures were taken by Lincoln Pilcher or the March 2012 issue of Vogue China. I know I haven't really talked about it on my blog, bit I'm obsessed with everything that's Chinese! I've studied Chinese, travelled around China and have even lived there for about a year (Shanghai to be more exact).

I always find it very interesting to see what they do in fashion and what the trends are in China. This editorial takes us back to the fifties, or more exact the fifties that were portrayed in the movie Grease. Love the way this editorial is trying to tell a story...Hope you like it!

17 comments:

MARIA VERNIK said...

Love this editorial!!!
ScorttariusStyle

yiqin; said...

stunning <3

- said...

very cool editorial!
xx
Cat

flauntandrepeat.com

Unknown said...

Love that skirt of picture 1 ! xxx

Constance Murphy said...

Amazing pictures! Love it!

http://runwaymeeting.blogspot.com/

Sha said...

Good to know that you like all things Chinese :) But my fellow Chinese love everything European and Western, ironically. I didn't know about this issue and I'm glad I saw the photos here! Xie xie ni. :)

Anonymous said...

This ed is lovely! And it's so cool that you're familiar with China!

http://minimal-opulence.blogspot.com/

Luzia M. said...

Omg! I'm in love with this editorial! :) great blog too! xx

Mai Mergili said...

Wow, I am sure that the editorial is great. Do you have got the link or something? :S

Minted Magazine said...

I love the black and white of this. Great editorial! Thanks for sharing!


Minted Magazine


mintedmag.com

.sabo skirt. said...

Cute editorial. We love their outfits in here.


Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Retro chic! Those cat eye sunnies are beyond! Need to get me a pair of those stat!

Thanks for visiting and leaving awesome comments, hope to see you back soon!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture.com

Sick by Trend said...

Love those photos! the 1st one is super cool

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Cliff Tuna said...

I LOVE THE PHOTOS!!! The model with curly hair is just an amazing poser hahaha :D

UnicornBlog said...

Great post! LOving the editorial x

BLOG : unicornboutique.blogspot.com
SHOP : www.unicornboutique.co.uk

Fashionectic said...

Hi dear :) I love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)

Unknown said...

Love this!

looksnicesoundsbetter.co.uk