Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bioderma Crealine

Dear Readers,

Bioderma Crealine/ H2O is a very soft cleanser/ make-up remover. Important here to say is that it's PH neutral, soap free, so it's perfect for dry and sensitive skin.

I am a firm believer of this product, and I use it everyday in the morning and in the evening to wash my face!
Yes, I wash my face with it...I don't use any soapcleaner, or foaming cleaner because they make my face so dry,,I just use this product! It doesn't dry out your skin, it doens't irritate or cause break-outs.

Of course it's also my make-up remover, and it does amazing work! I always found it difficult to find a make-up remover that doesn't irritate my eyes, BINGO Found it!

You can find it in every pharmacy in France. In Belgium go to www.iu.be.
Price should be about 18EUR for a bottle of 500ml (which goes a long way).


No comments: