Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Caudalie Beauty Elixer

I use this product more as a toner/ radiance booster. After I clean my face, I spritz this on a few times (or 5 or 10 :-)) and it's great! I don't really now what it does, or how it does it, but it makes me look so much fresher! Another product bonus, when used in the morning it wakes you up immediately!

Always shake well before you use the product,,and leave it for a little while! Don't go smearing on that daycream immediately...Just leave your skin to rest with it for a while.

Another added bonus, it smells great. It's a mix of rosemary, peppermint, lemon and orange extracts.

U can buy it in Belgium in all the better pharmacies.


1 comment:

Jackie said...

you are like the 5th blog i've seen with this product. i'm buying this tomorrow ;-D nice blog content